sábado, 18 de dezembro de 2010

Welcome to my world!

Since I joined Bloggers I've been visited by people from all over the World. And hopefully many more will come!

Therefore, I thought it would be nice of me to write something that they could actually understand.

Even though the title of this blog states my hope in a brighter future (BETTER DAYS WILL COME - days here being a pun about my last name, DIAS), I usually write about my past.

Lately I've become quite fond of remembering the experiences that made me who I am - the same ones that used to lie underneath a crust of unimportant daily facts I tend to keep in mind.
I obviously write about these facts as well!

But some particular memories have been around me more often than I would care to admit.

Maybe it's because I'm getting older and that's the way things are when you get to a certain point in life (Now, don't go thinking I'm an elderly man, using my grandson's pictures to trap naive girls, ok? lol).

Or maybe I was much too busy to realize they've been there all the time, demanding proper attention, so as to show me what really mattered at the time.

Anyway, as some guy from the past wisely put,  
better late than never,
right?!

2 comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...