sábado, 1 de outubro de 2011

2,000 and beyond!!!

I've got to share my happiness with you guys!




Well, I wasn't planning on writing about it, but I just couldn't ignore the fact that my blog has just reached over 2,000 page views (since I started counting, I must add).

That's definetely something worthy of notice, don't you think?

And something else caught my attention: Even though I write just about everything in Portuguese, my mother tongue, the majority of my recent visitors comes from the USA!

Therefore, I'm writing in English today, so as to thank the Americans that have been dropping by lately, as well as all the people from around the world!
I do appreciate your taking the time to go through my ramblings!!!

;D


PS: By the way, if it's not too much to ask, I'd be more than pleased if you commented on how you actually got here, what your impressions are, stuff like that, you know?


Thanks a million, once again!











Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...